By Melynda Hilliard
Here is another Perspectives 2012 update from Melynda Hilliard, SkillSoft’s Events Marketing Manager. She will be sharing updates throughout the next month. Stay tuned for more exciting details!
See what we’ve got planned
Preparations for the Perspectives 2012 event agenda, including the learning sessions and keynote, are well under way! We’ve carefully selected these topics so they align with this year’s theme – Motivate, Innovate…Learn: Driving Value Through Learning!
We’re pleased to announce General Stanley McChrystal, former Commander of U.S. and International Forces in Afghanistan, will give the keynote presentation: “Plywood Leadership: Lessons on Leadership from a Warrior, Statesman, and Scholar.”
Learn from your peers
Attend these learning sessions to hear from your colleagues – they’ll share details about their successful programs. Some session topics include:
- Learning Seamlessly: Building a Learning Culture by Integrating your Learning Solutions
- Building a Business Case for an Enterprise Agreement
- Hybrid Study Groups: Genesis to Collaborative Learning
- Integrating Compliance Programs into Daily Activities
- A Contemporary Competency Model Process
- Meeting Business Needs Leads to an eLearning Culture
- Learning Operational Excellence Drives Utilization and Business Value
- Shift the Needle of your Learning Program without Increasing Budget
- Engaging Your Internal Customers For Effective Change Management
- Social Learning @ Accenture: The Good, the Bad, and the Hmmm?
- Management Development Approaches for Driving Cultural Change
We’re also pleased to offer a special session on Show Me the Money: How to Determine ROI in People, Projects, and Programs with Jack Phillips, Ph.D., Chairman of the ROI Institute.
We’re offering workshops on third party LMS, marketing, learning governance, blended learning and impact analysis.
See the most up-to-date agenda here. Check back frequently to see what else we’ve got in store.
If you’ve already registered, you can update your profile with these new workshop selections at any time. Visit the Perspectives 2012 registration page!