Justina Phoon is Skillsoft’s Asia Pacific Marketing Communications Manager. She will be sharing updates on 2012 Skillsoft Perspectives Australia throughout the next few months. Stay tuned!
By Justina Phoon
Our annual Perspectives Australia event in Sydney will happen in just about six weeks, but there’s nothing typical about this year’s event! We will be extending Perspectives Australia over 2 days (15 and 16 August) and have lined up a fantastic keynote speaker and other great speakers focused on key topics that will provide you with valuable takeaways and insight into their own learning success stories.
We’re pleased to announce Sue Langley, CEO of Emotional Intelligence Worldwide, as our keynote speaker. She will give the keynote presentation: Transforming Culture by Leading with Innovation and Fostering Creativity. Find out more about Sue and watch a clip of her interview with the Leadership Development Channel™.
Our topical focus aligns closely with this year’s theme – Motivate, Innovate, Learn: Driving Value Through Learning! Join us and learn from your peers and Skillsoft experts:
- Allianz Global Assistance – Jo Maddock, Learning and Development Manager; How do We ‘Edutain’?
- ManpowerGroup – Joseph Ellis, Learning and Development Manager; Enhancing Social Learning is a Result of Getting the Technology Right
- Suncorp – Mark Cook, Executive General Manager and Annette Fraser, Principal Human Resources Business Partner, Suncorp Business Services; Empowering Learning Cultures in the Enterprise
- Unisys – John Heyman, Director Global Operations & Finance, Unisys University; Case Study: Unisys – Learning Operational Excellence Drives Utilization and Business Value
- Westpac New Zealand – Sue Brazil, Head of IT Capability; Building a Yearly Business Case for Funding – How Westpac IT Capability has Developed and Enhanced the Investment in Skillsoft
- Skillsoft – Glenn Nott, VP & Managing Director, Asia Pacific; Middle Management – Where Learning Starts, Stops, Succeeds and Fails
- Skillsoft – Kieran King, Global Director, Loyalty Strategy; Workshop: Talent Development Reporting Principles – A New Industry Framework for Learning Analytics
- Skillsoft – Tim Hildreth and Stephanie Pyle, Directors, Product Marketing; Skillsoft Innovation & Future Direction
See what we’ve got planned over the 2 days!
If you’ve received your invitation, please register immediately as spaces are limited. For more information, visit our Perspectives Australia website.
Note: This event is by invitation only. If you’d like us to invite your colleagues, please contact your Skillsoft representative to send them a personal invitation.