We are delighted to announce the winners of our 2013 Skillsoft Perspectives Australia & New Zealand Innovation Awards! The winners, which include Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads, Monash University, Sharp Australia and Hudson Global Services, honours Australia and New Zealand Skillsoft customers for their major achievements in elearning, acknowledging dynamic concepts and motivating leaders who are helping to enhance the learning platform.
We are honoured to work with this group of aspirational organizations and individuals who make learning a lifelong business and personal commitment.
Special thanks to our judging panel of industry experts, including Dorman Woodall, Director of Skillsoft Learning, Skillsoft; Kendall Kerekes, Vice President, Human Capital, Knowledge Advisors Inc.; Kieran King, Global Director, Loyalty Strategy, Skillsoft; Rob Clarke, Founder, LearnX Foundation; and Sean Curtin, Director, Talent Management, Asia Pacific, Skillsoft.
The 2013 Innovation Award categories and winners are:
- Learning Champion of the Year – Suzanne Cooley, Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Program of the Year – Monash University
- Best New Program of the Year – Hudson Global Resources
- Best IT Training – Sharp Australia
- Inspiring Leadership Development – Hudson Global Resources
By Justina Phoon, Director, Marketing Communications, Asia Pacific, Skillsoft