By Kelley Noblet
Year over year, we witness so many outstanding customers that work hard to transform learning and talent management at their organizations.
The Skillsoft Innovation awards are a way to recognize great clients and inspire others to build strong learning cultures at their organizations. How do you apply? Partner with your Skillsoft and SumTotal account representatives to complete an online questionnaire. Categories for 2015 include:
- Effective Learning in Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Talent Development Champion of the Year
- Program of the Year
- Best IT and Technical Skills Development
- Empowering Continuous Talent Development
- Impacting Learning in Higher Education and the Public Sector
- Inspiring Leadership Development
- Outstanding Compliance and Ethics
Don’t delay! Applications are due on February 20, 2015. Winners will be publicly announced at 2015 Global Skillsoft Perspectives in Orlando. Note: you don’t have to attend Perspectives to qualify. Let 2015 be your year to shine!
Kelley Noblet is a Marketing Manager at Skillsoft.