By Kelley Noblet
Whether you’re a first-time LMS buyer or looking to replace your current system, selecting an LMS can be a daunting process. With hundreds of solution providers in the market, how do you decide which LMS best meets your needs?
Before you embark on this journey, read Bersin by Deloitte’s Nine Steps for Selecting an LMS.
This selection guide provides a logical, systematic overview of the entire process —from building the initial business case to gathering requirements and creating an RFI or RFP to evaluating providers.
Download this report for practical and actionable guidance on how to:
• Build allies across the organization and cultivate internal sponsors
• Identify the “four big rocks” or deal-breaker requirements
• Determine when to send an RFI vs. RFP
• Create a level playing field when evaluating vendors
• Develop and evaluate a vendor selection score card
Kelley Noblet is a Marketing Manager at Skillsoft.