By Pam Boiros
Elearning! Magazine is one of the top publications for the technology-enabled learning market. Annually, they sponsor a one-of-a-kind awards program, Best of Elearning!, which is based on nominations from actual learning and development leaders — and end users — for the best learning platforms and products in the enterprise learning industry. The awards program is accepting nominations in 27 categories through October 15, 2015.
Skillsoft has always been pleased and proud to be recognized by our customers by winning in a number of award categories. We believe the continual innovations in our products, and the successful business outcomes that our customers are seeing, warrant recognition among the learning platforms and products that will be celebrated this year. We would appreciate your nomination to help make that happen!
Skillsoft’s thousands of customers have deployed our various solutions to millions of users. If you and your learners have had an excellent experience with one or more of our solutions, we ask you to please nominate your favorite Skillsoft product using this easy balloting process:
Here’s how it works:
1. Click here to bring up the online ballot form
2. Review the various categories, and make your nominations. May we suggest:
· Best Learning Management System (SaaS, Cloud-Based, or Open-Source Only): for SumTotal Learn or Skillsoft Skillport
· Best Learning Management System (Enterprise-based, behind the firewall): for SumTotal Learn
· Best Talent Management System: for SumTotal Talent
· Best Content Aggregator Provider: for various content library products
· Best IT Content: for Skillsoft IT Skills Collections
· Best Leadership Development Program: for Skillsoft Leadership Advantage
· Best Soft Skills Content: for Skillsoft Business Skills collections
· Best Compliance Program: for Skillsoft Compliance Collections
· Best Mobile Application: for Skillsoft Learning App
· Best Outsourced Learning Services: for Skillsoft program management services
3. After filling in the appropriate information in the relevant categories, simply hit “Submit Form”. You do not need to nominate a product in every category to have a valid submission.
That’s it! Thanks for your vote in this important industry awards program. Voting closes October 15!
Pam Boiros is Vice President, Corporate Marketing for Skillsoft.