Did a busy schedule or budget restraints prevent you from participating in the Global Skillsoft Perspectives conference in Orlando earlier this year? During the month of November, Skillsoft will bring this year’s highlights to you in a virtual environment at no cost.
Join other learning, talent and HR professionals from business, government and education sectors to share and discuss how learning and talent management are driving performance and delivering business value within and across their organizations. Many clients have said they are able to immediately apply the knowledge gained at Perspectives into their learning and development strategy.
This year’s virtual Perspective Highlights will include:
- Insight into future Skillsoft/SumTotal product plans and roadmaps. Get a sneak peek at the new and innovative content and technology offerings in store for our customers.
- Bridging the Digital Skills Gap with Vodeclic. The new generation of cloud-based elearning solutions for desktop software and computer skills.
- Getting Connected to the Skillsoft Client Community. This online resource center provides the key ingredients of implementing, maintaining and growing thriving learning initiatives, including best practices.
- Innovations in Leadership Development – Get an inside look at how a current Skillsoft customer has modernized learning to make it more timely and assessable.
- Provide an instant Mobile Learning Footprint with Skillsoft’s Learning App. With the number of mobile devices exceeding the number of people on the earth, mobile learning is not a question of if, but when. Skillsoft’s mobile app delivers personalized learning anytime, anywhere. Targeted videos, books, audio books and summaries from world class thought leaders help learners stay on the leading edge of their career.
- Creating a Continuous Learning Environment for Your IT Organization – With Continuous Learning you can develop in-house IT talent and avoid having to try to hire scarce talent, you can make it more likely that people will stay in your IT organization because you are helping them develop their skills, and you can reduce the skills gaps in the organization.
We will also have an online chat feature to include networking and round table discussions throughout the month of November.
Click here to register online.
Tera Gillen is the Director of Sales, Fredericton at Skillsoft.