By Caryn Baker
I’m thrilled to announce that registration and the call for speakers have opened for 2017 Skillsoft Perspectives! The event will take place April 11-13 at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. We’ve assembled a great program to help L&D and talent management professionals explore ways they can best serve today’s multi-generational workforce, addressing the needs of five generations, from the Traditionalist generation through Generation Z.
Step into the Future of Learning
Our theme this year explores the changes in approach to learning and talent that our customers and partners are making in order to engage with these very modern learners. From creating consumer-led content and technology experiences, to gamification, virtual reality and how to give feedback to Gen Z, Perspectives has it all.
Attendees will experience:
- Keynotes: Get inspiration from the Skillsoft and SumTotal exec team, industry-leading CLOs and prominent thought leaders
- Customer insights: Hear real-world stories of how our customers and partners are creating a new engagement strategy for all generations
- eLearning 3.0: Learn what experts predict for the future of eLearning
- What’s new and next: Find out what to expect from Skillsoft and SumTotal in 2017 (hear about beautiful technology, engaging content, and how they help you succeed)
- Peer networking and entertainment
Early bird registration is open now! Register today and save $300.
Call for Speakers
Are you running a successful learning or talent program? If so, we’d love to have you present at Perspectives—we welcome stories from Skillsoft and SumTotal customers who have designed and delivered learning and talent initiatives with impact. Whether your program centers on employee engagement, learning, compliance, succession planning, workforce management, performance management, leadership development, or some other area, we’d love to have you share your secrets to success. Complete the Call for Speakers form here. Submissions close on January 31, 2017.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Caryn Baker is a Senior Events Manager at Skillsoft.