Perspectives is next week, and I want to talk about one more feature before we all get there. This year we are doing a much bigger and better Solution Showcase, which means you will be able to get closer to our content, platform, Professional Services, and customer reference teams. All you need to do is drop by the booths, located in the main foyer outside the meals room, during designated times (breakfast, lunch, and breaks) to talk to our best and brightest folks. Ask us anything -content and tooling roadmaps, migrations, etc. Also, we welcome any suggestions for improvements.
To further sweeten the deal, you have two chances to win big. One is to get the special Perspectives Passport stamped at all 11 booths and enter it into a special draw for a $250 Amazon gift card. We are also running a competition where the best photos taken at the Solution Showcase and shared on Twitter and LinkedIn will go into a draw for another $250 Amazon gift card.
- Tech & Dev – Stop by the Tech & Dev booth and find out how you can Aspire to achieve more, and how you can help your learners do the same. Learn how companies are continually adapting to technology change, market disruptions, the talent-shortage and other factors confronting leading organizations today.
- Compliance – Whether it’s about compliance courses, technology, features, or what’s new and hot this year, the Skillsoft Compliance team is ready to answer all your questions about aligning our solutions to address your most important business goals.
- Leadership and Business Skills – The Leadership & Business Skills content team is excited to answer all your questions about aligning Skillsoft’s powerful learning content to address your most pressing business goals and objectives. Perhaps you are looking to expand and strengthen your leadership bench strength by incorporating a state-of-the-art leadership development solution? Or do you need to put together a learning program that enables digital dexterity in your workforce? Whatever your challenge is, we’re here to support you every step of the way.
- SumTotal – Visit SumTotal’s booth to speak directly with our product leaders, ask questions, check out our latest features and much more. Want to learn more about how SumTotal can solve both your learning and talent development needs? Swing by and let us show you the power of our career lifecycle learning ecosystem that we’ve built across our suite.
- Percipio – We want to hear directly from you at Perspectives. Stop here to share your feedback, input on roadmaps. You can also get the latest on LMS integrations, migrations and the next release of Percipio.
- Professional Services – Come by to explore what’s behind Skillsoft’s and SumTotal’s industry-leading customer experience. Learn how Professional Services can increase usage and learner engagement with a wide range of solutions from learning strategy and analysis, custom development and curation and learning administration and reporting.
- Customer Circle – Visit the Customer Circle booth to learn about Skillsoft’s and SumTotal’s customer advocacy programs. Come learn how we help our valued customers showcase their innovations and achievements leveraging our products and solutions. We will demonstrate the many ways our Customer Circle programs enable spokespeople to enhance their personal brand as an expert and thought leader as well as the organizations to showcase their success and business impact.
We are also thrilled to welcome four of our partners to this year’s Solution Showcase –RapidLD, Pixentia, Security Innovation, and GoFluent. Please visit them to talk about their amazing solutions and how they work with us. As always, thanks to our partners for being part of the event; it is wonderful to have you join us at Perspectives.
We’ve making customer centricity one of our major focus areas this year. It’s important that all our customers have access to our incredible technology and content and the Solution Showcase is one of the places where that happens. Make sure to drop by and who knows, you may leave Orlando with an Amazon gift card.
Tara O’Sullivan is the Chief Marketing Officer at Skillsoft.