For companies to keep systems running, evolving and adapting, employees need to grow their expertise continually. That requires access to flexible and current learning content.
Our developer teams are hard at work continually delivering courses into our learning platforms around key topic areas to allow organizations to keep pace with technology, improve architecture and strengthen client experiences.
Following is a snapshot view of what we released in April and what is coming in the next 90 days.
Courses released in April:
- Balancing the Four V’s of Data
- Raw Data to Insights
- Data Pipeline to Tableau
- Creating Data APIs for Customers
- Computational Theory: Getting Started
- Model Management: Getting Started
- Reinforcement Learning: Getting Started Fundamentals
- Build and Train RNNs (Recurent)
- Object Detection with CNNs
- Blockchain Basics: Introduction to Blockchains and Ethereum
Distributed App Developer:
- Blockchain Basics: Working with Ethereum
Information Security Specialist:
- Cloud Security Fundamentals
New Certifications and Coding Languages:
- Understanding Bots
- Rest API with Java
- CompTIA A+ Exam 220-1001
- AZ-900 – Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- MD-100 – Windows 10
IT Pro TV:
- CCNP Security Exam 2
- CCNA Cloud
Content releasing in the next 90 days
- Application Developer to Blockchain Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer to ML Architect
- Data ML Engineer to AI Developer
Number of courses releasing in the next 90 days
For more detailed information on our roadmap, please reach out to your Skillsoft sales rep.
Mike Hendrickson is the VP, Technology & Developer Products at Skillsoft.