EMEA Perspectives, our annual user conference, is shaping up to be an incredible event for everyone associated with the Learning, Development and HR professions. This year’s event will be our biggest ever Perspectives in EMEA, and so we have chosen the Royal Lancaster Hotel, London as our brand new venue. We’ve also enhanced our agenda and format from previous years, to ensure everyone gets the maximum value out of the day.
Our goal in 2019 is to make Perspectives a day of learning and networking that ultimately gives attendees the knowledge and insight needed to prepare workforces to succeed amid rapid changes in the digital age.
Here are my top four reasons that you should participate in EMEA Perspectives 2019.
1. Skillsoft executive speakers
- Ron Hovsepian, our Executive Chairman, will speak to the overall Skillsoft strategy and how we are evolving our eLearning solutions to stay in sync with the rapid transformation of organisational learning in the digital age.
- Heide Abelli, SVP of Content Product Management, will explore how organisations can use leadership to drive success.
- Mike Hendrickson, VP of Technology & Developer Products, will share how technology can accelerate the development of every organisation’s digital skill set.
- John Arendes, Vice President and GM of Global Compliance Solutions, will tackle compliance trends and governance.
- Potoula Chresomales, SVP of Product Management, will explain what’s new and exciting in Percipio.
- Sheri Zee, Senior Vice President, Talent and Culture, will explain how organisations can foster a culture of engagement.
- I plan to share my thoughts on how to develop the mindset of the digital leader.
2. Shivvy Jervis, our keynote speaker
I’m very excited that Shivvy will keynote this year’s event. She is an award-winning futurist and industry advisor, whose research, keynote speeches and broadcasts have garnered an astonishing 22 pieces of industry recognition. As a seasoned broadcaster, Shivvy currently discusses hot-button industry themes on the NextTech Insider series, hosts live debate broadcasts, Ringside Sessions, and is fronting a bold new documentary. She is well-known as the former creator of the video series, Digital Futures, and The Trailblazers, which drew a 12 million+ viewership. Both were backed by the world’s third-largest telco, for whom Shivvy was also head of digital for many years.
Hear from Shivvy as she previews her keynote discussion.
3. Insights from industry experts
I’m thrilled to say that David Wilson, CEO, Fosway Group, Europe’s leading HR industry analyst, will once again join us onstage to talk about their latest research and advise how L&D can best unlock the people potential in their organisations.
4. Customer insights
To represent the voice and experience of the customer, we’ve invited Canon’s Director People Development, Gerard Pieterse, to share their story about utilising Percipio to drive the evolution of learning at Canon. In the afternoon, Matthew Buskell, Skillsoft Area Vice President, will host a panel on developing the digital native, which will include customers CGI and The innovation Brokers.
May 21st is fast approaching, so check out the full agenda and book your place today. I hope to see you at the Royal Lancaster.
Steve Wainwright is the Managing Director at Skillsoft EMEA.