For companies to keep systems running, evolving, and adapting to drive digital transformation, employees need to grow their expertise continually. That requires access to state-of-the-art multi-modal learning content.
Skillsoft’s developer teams are hard at work, delivering courses into our learning platforms around key topic areas that allow organizations to keep pace with technology, improve architecture, and strengthen client experiences.
Below is a snapshot of Skillsoft’s Technology & Developer May releases and what to expect over the next 90 days.
Courses released in May
- Architecture of Complex Systems
- Data Science & Big Data Analytics
- Entrepreneurial Negotiations
- Internet of Things
- Quantum Computing
- Getting Started with Neural Networks
- Getting Started with Predictive Modeling
- Blockchain Basics: Coding Smart Contracts with Solidity
- Blockchain Basics: Introduction to Blockchain and Hyperledger Fabric
- Blockchain Basics: Working with the Truffle Suite
- OWASP Top 10 Update
- Rest API Development with Java
- DevOps for Data Science
- Chatbot Skills Development
- MD-100: Windows 10
- MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- CISA 2019 Update
- Software Testing Foundation 2019 Update
- Cisco CCNA Cloud
Courses releasing in the next 90 days
- Application Developer to Blockchain Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer to ML Architect
- Data ML Engineer to AI Developer
For more detailed information on our roadmap, please reach out to your Skillsoft sales rep.
Mike Hendrickson is the VP, Technology & Developer Products at Skillsoft.