For companies to keep systems running, evolving, and adapting, employees need to grow their expertise continually. That requires access to state-of-the-art multi-modal learning content.
Skillsoft’s developer teams are hard at work, delivering courses into our learning platforms around key topic areas that allow organizations to keep pace with technology, improve architecture, and strengthen client experiences.
Below is a snapshot of Skillsoft’s Technology & Developer June releases and what to expect over the next 90 days.
Courses released in June:
- Blockchain Basics: Coding Smart Contracts with Solidity
- Blockchain Basics: Working with the Truffle Suite
- Blockchain Basics: Introduction to Blockchain and Hyperledger Fabric
- DevOps for Data Scientists
- js Development
- Cloud Security Fundamentals
- Securing Amazon Web Services
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) 2019
- Software Testing Foundation – 2018
- MD-100 – Windows 10
- MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 – Lab
- CompTIA A+ – 2019 update
- CompTIA PenTest+ – Lab
- Full Stack Developer
- ITIL v4
Courses releasing in the next 90 days
For more detailed information on our roadmap, please reach out to your Skillsoft sales rep.
Mike Hendrickson is the VP, Technology & Developer Products at Skillsoft.