We want your vote.
The Best of Elearning! Awards are now in their 15th year. Elearning! Magazine’s users’ choice awards program annually recognizes best-in-class solution providers. In 2019 there are 27 different categories, with Skillsoft featured in six.
Within the learning and development industry, these awards hold a special place because it is customers, the very people using the products and services daily, who determine the winners. Yes, winners are selected based solely on feedback from learning professionals from both the private and public sector. We see such an extraordinary endorsement as proof that our hard work is paying off, that we are producing the learning experiences that are transforming the organizations and careers.
Skillsoft is up for awards in the following categories:
- Category 4: Best Other Learning Platform: Percipio
- Category 9: Best Content Aggregator Provider: Skillsoft
- Category 10: Best IT Content: Skillsoft Technology & Developer Portfolio
- Category 11: Best Leadership Development Program: Skillsoft Leadership Development Program
- Category 12: Best Soft Skills Content: Skillsoft Leadership & Business Portfolio
- Category 13: Best Compliance Program: Skillsoft Compliance
Voting is easy and takes just a few minutes. Just click here, scroll to the relevant category and enter Skillsoft, the product you are recognizing and a sentence or two explaining why and hit submit.
Here’s what the form looks like.
Voting closes on Sunday, September 1.
The winners will be revealed in the November/December issue of Elearning! Magazine and then announced at the Best of Elearning! Awards broadcast.
David Resnic is the Vice President of Corporate Communications at Skillsoft.