Build for Change: Revolutionizing Customer Engagement Through Continuous Digital Innovation
- 2h 56m
- Alan Trefler
- John Wiley & Sons (US)
Is your company prepared for the Gen D future, or is it heading toward life support? A lot of companies across the globe are going to die over the next few years, not because of macroeconomic stress, but because there is an emerging generation that is radically changing the rules of customer engagement. In Build For Change, Pegasystems CEO Alan Trefler shows exactly what companies can do to turn the coming "customerpocalypse" into one of the biggest business opportunities of the decade. The newest generation of consumers is turning customer relationship management on its head. Build For Change highlights the revolutionary changes to business, marketing, and technology practices that are needed to survive and thrive in these unforgiving times. Readers will learn how businesses are increasingly relying on new forms of customer engagement, and how one customer's experience—whether good or bad—can alter a company's reputation with the click of a mouse. With practical insight from a leader in customer engagement, this book serves as a timely wakeup call to companies that have not yet embraced the digital future.
Traditional marketing is becoming increasingly irrelevant, and businesses must become more customer-centric while taking a completely different approach to adopting and using technology. Build For Change outlines exactly what can—and must—be done to ensure sustainable success in the new digital era:
- Relate to the new generation of consumers, and understand their preferences and demands
- Stop obsessing about mountains of data, and instead apply business-driven continuous improvement to customer processes
- Learn how to overcome the fatal flaws of current technology fads
- Rethink organizational roles to drive adaptive and transformative innovation
- Consumers have more options than ever before, and ensuring customer loyalty in the modern market means knowing exactly what the customer wants and how to deliver it brilliantly.
Build For Change provides actionable guidance for engaging this new connected consumer.
In this Book
Build for Change—Revolutionizing Customer Engagement Through Continuous Digital Innovation
Death by Data
Adding Judgment and Desire
Getting It Done with Customer Processes
Change How You Think about Technology
Liberating Your Organization
You Are Your Software—The Digital Imperative