Building Cloud and Virtualization Infrastructure
- 4h 9m
- Dr. Balamurugan S, Dr. Saravanakumar N M, Dr. Venkatachalam K, Mrs.Lavanya S
- BPB Publications
The book ‘Building Cloud and Virtualization Infrastructure’ covers the designing of a private cloud using various components and tools on various platforms such as AWS and OpenNebula.
This book includes network virtualization and integrated technologies such as the Internet of Things and how to create web servers/instances on Amazon Web Services and OpenNebula.
The readers will gain a better understanding of the concept of resource management, which offers benefits such as cost savings and improved manageability after reading this book. They will also learn disaster recovery, techniques, and tools to support virtualization, as well as the security challenges inherent in cloud platforms, the various IAM roles and their associated security, and various security standards.
What you will learn
- ● Understand the fundamentals of cloud concepts.
- ● Explore the knowledge of virtualization through different virtualization tools.
- ● Understand economic considerations to launch businesses online.
- ● Create your private cloud as per business needs.
- ● Learn to choose the right services to grow rapidly in the market.
In this Book
Introduction to Cloud
Cloud Service Models
Cloud Deployment Models
Introduction to Hypervisor
Introduction to Virtualization
Virtualization on IT Assets
Experimental Part – Installation and Configuration
Practical Approach and Experiments
Resource Management in Cloud
Security in Cloud