- 4h 27m
- Udit Agarwal, Umesh Pal Singh
- Laxmi Publications
The book Graph Theory is a concise introduction to the fundamentals of graph theory. This book has written in reader-friendly style with the features that enhance students' comprehension. This is a suitable textbook for the students of M.C.A., B.C.A., B.Sc. and different branches of engineering..
Salient features of this book:
- A large number of solved examples are included
- Systematic and sequential arrangement of different topics
- Concise and to-the-point description of all the topics
- Each chapter contains an extensive list of exercises
- Eminently suitable for self-study.
About the Authors
Udit Agarwal is a senior lecturer at RBMI, Bareilly. He has been teaching undergraduate and postgraduate courses in CS & IT deptt. He has a profound interest in writing textbooks. He has already authored prominent books on Computer Science and Mathematics for B.Tech and MCA students.
Umesh Pal Singh is a director at Rotary Institute of Management & Technology Chandausi, Uttar Pradesh. Earlier he taught at RBMI, Bareilly.
In this Book
Discrete Numeric Functions and Generating Functions
Euler and Hamiltonian Graphs
Cut-sets and Net Work Flows
Planar and Dual Graphs
Vector Spaces of a Graph
Matrix-Representation of Graphs
Coloring of Graphs
Enumeration of Graphs
Applications of Graph Theory