Skillsoft’s cyber (IT) security training resources give IT professionals the skills and knowledge they need to protect your organization’s critical data and systems.
Lax cyber security practices and poor security awareness on the part of employees can result in security breaches that have serious consequences for organizations.
Skillsoft provides books, courses, and hands-on exercises that give your staff the skills to keep pace with evolving cyber threats and defense measures, control access to systems, protect the integrity of data and PI, and ensure you have the IT talent to meet current and future security needs.
Some of our most popular cyber security courses are
- Information Security – Compliance content for the entire organization, train them on the basics of what they can do day-to-day or IT Security for End Users
- Certified Ethical Hackers (CEH) – you spoof actual hackers’ attempts to hack your network to discover vulnerabilities before a real attacker finds them
- CompTIA cybersecurity certifications (Security+, CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+) and CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)). CompTIA CSA+ is an internationally recognized professional qualification created to fill the gap in cybersecurity credentials and address the unique role of the cybersecurity analyst.
- Cisco certifications in security (CCNP Security or CCNA Security)
- ISC2 certifications (Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Security+: Active vs. Passive Reconnaissance
This video is a sample from Skillsoft’s video course catalog. After watching, you will be able to compare active vs. passive reconnaissance.
CompTIA CASP CS0-003: Methods to Assess Security
This video is a sample from Skillsoft’s video course catalog. After watching, you will be able to describe security assessment methods.
CompTIA CASP CAS-003: Interacting across Diverse Business Units
In this course, you will learn the importance of interaction across diverse business units to achieve security goals. You will also prepare for exam CAS-003.