Skillsoft Adds Platform-wide Language Localization to Percipio
Award-winning learning experience platform now available in French, German and Spanish
BOSTON – December 20, 2018 – Skillsoft, a global leader in corporate learning, today announced the availability of platform-wide localized versions of Percipio, its award-winning intelligent learning experience platform. From Percipio’s welcome screen through end-to-end navigation, the entire learner and administrative experience is now offered in native language for French, German and Spanish-speaking users.
The localized versions of Percipio in French, German and Spanish support the multi-lingual needs of European and multinational organizations. The platform-wide localization of Percipio provides a consistent and comprehensive experience for learners and administrators in their native language. Key benefits include:
- Learning in the flow of work: For the first time, French, German and Spanish-speaking learners can leverage Percipio’s Embedded Learning Synchronized Assistant (ELSA) web browser plug-in to help learn new information and skills naturally in the flow of work.
- Comprehensive native language experience: The entire Percipio platform is now offered in local languages for learners and administrators across Percipio’s desktop, tablet and mobile experiences.
- Enhanced content discovery experience: Localization aids the learner’s discovery of content by providing improved Content Recommendations, Popular Channels and Search capabilities.
- Improved onboarding: Localized login and onboarding improves the overall learner experience, empowering users to fully leverage Percipio.
- Localized Percipio Knowledge Base: Offering the Percipio Knowledge base in French, German and Spanish provides administrators and learners access to support documents, release notes and tutorials to streamline the rollout of Percipio.
“Throughout Skillsoft’s 20-year history, the company has built a reputation for being a leading provider of eLearning technology and content across the world,” said Apratim Purakayastha, chief technology officer, Skillsoft. “By offering native language versions of Percipio, Skillsoft has further enhanced its ability to deliver a learning system that is relevant, meaningful and valuable to the global workforce by addressing the varied learning needs within key geographic regions.”
In addition to the localization of Percipio, major portions of the Skillsoft Leadership Development Program and the Skillsoft Digital Transformation portfolio are now available in French, German and Spanish. These localized content portfolios are currently available in the desktop version of Percipio with localized content supported by the Percipio Mobile App soon to follow in January 2019.
Skillsoft is a global leader in corporate learning, delivering beautiful technology and engaging content that drives business impact for modern enterprises. Skillsoft comprises three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform and the SumTotal suite for Human Capital Management.
Skillsoft provides a comprehensive selection of cloud-based corporate learning content, including courses, videos, books and other resources on Business and Management Skills, Leadership Development, Digital Transformation, Technology and Developer, Productivity and Collaboration Tools and Compliance. Percipio’s intuitive design engages modern learners and its consumer-led experience assists in accelerating learning. The SumTotal suite features four key components built on a unified platform: Learning Management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition and Workforce Management.
Skillsoft is trusted by thousands of the world’s leading organizations, including 65 percent of the Fortune 500. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.