Failure to achieve goals most often stems from one of three problems:
- A breakdown in interpersonal relationships (communication or motivation, for example)
- Failure in understanding (problem-solving or business acumen, for example)
- Failure of competence (project management or negotiation skills, for example)
Employees can dramatically improve their soft skills proficiency by leveraging high-quality soft skills learning content in three critical areas:
- interpersonal skills (collaboration and teamwork for example)
- logic skills (critical thinking and decision making)
- communication skills (listening and speaking.)
With more than 80 learning channels, Skillsoft’s Business Skills Collection provides the most comprehensive content available to help an organization’s workforce to deliver on critical business goals and strategies.
With a wide range of courses designed for soft skill development, the content portfolio is right-sized to enable an organization to provide comprehensive development opportunities to all of its employees, so they can deliver on the organization’s business goals and strategies. All courses also contain job aids and assessments for immediate on-the-job application.
We use a data-drive mix of content design approaches, represented below. The strategies are learning centric and constructed to engage both sides of the brain by fostering a linkage between emotion and cognition.