Percipio Surpasses 1,000 Customers in its First Year
Intelligent learning platform received numerous accolades for technology innovation and delivering learning in the flow of workBOSTON, June 26, 2018 — Skillsoft, the global leader in corporate learning, today announced that its intelligent learning platform, Percipio, surpassed 1,000 customers in its first year. Launched in May 2017, Percipio’s intuitive, highly visual and personalized design engages multi-generational learners with experiences consumers have come to expect from brands like Google, Amazon and Netflix. In the process of pioneering a new category called Learning Experience Platforms, Skillsoft used Agile development and input from numerous global brands to consistently deliver innovation that has been embraced by customers in all industries and all regions of the world. Key updates to Percipio since the launch include:
- Personalization drives usage, engagement and accelerates learning by offering more control over the content and user experience. Percipio provides recommendations to each learner based on their interests, which appear on their homepage and are formatted for easy content discovery and one-click access.
- Opening the platform enables content aggregation functionality, which allows all types of content to be delivered across the organization, including custom, third-party and Skillsoft’s award-winning, multi-modal content and creating custom channels.
- Customizing the platform with a company’s branding, including logo, colors and imagery enable organizations to deliver a more relevant and shared experience for their learners.
- Percipio ELSA (Embedded Learning Synchronized Assistant)provides just-in-time, contextual learning by allowing users to easily access and consume content from Percipio directly in their natural workflow via a browser plug-in.
- Percipio Implementation and Customer Channel Curation Services help customers deliver value more quickly when launching their Percipio site. Implementation Services accelerate the deployment of Percipio for organizations. Percipio Custom Channel Curation Services allows organizations to create customized content channels that are both tailored to engage their learners and aligned with key business objectives.
- Percipio Compliance adds compliance courseware and assessments, complex completion rules, real-time tracking, and customization and localization into 40 languages. Centralizing an organization’s entire learning program on one platform allows learners to use Percipio to take required compliance training as well as benefit from Skillsoft’s, company-owned and third-party content to build critical skills and competencies.
- ATD Excellence in Practice Award: Skillsoft was named a winner for the Special Olympics Leadership Academy’s use of the Percipio platform, coupled with Skillsoft content
- BIG Awards for Business: Percipio won New Product of the Year in the Enterprise Technology category
- Brandon Hall Group’s Excellence in Technology Awards: Percipio won Gold for Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for its ability to transform corporate learning
- TekTonic Award: HRO Today honored Percipio for its technological innovation and disruption in the learning industry
- Training Industry’s Top 20 Learning Portal: Percipio was named a Top 20 Learning Portal/LMS Company for its quality of learning portal/LMS user and administrative features, industry visibility, innovation and impact, number and strength of clients, geographic reach, and company size and growth potential
- CUBIC Awards: Percipio was named a finalist for Learning Technology of the Year by the Corporate University Best-in-Class (CUBIC)
- Aragon Research Globe for Corporate Learning: Percipio’s market impact led Aragon to position Skillsoft/SumTotal as a Leader in Corporate Learning for the third consecutive year
- Wainhouse Research’s Video Solutions for Corporate Learning - 2018 Market Overview: Percipio’s rapid pace of innovation and customer impact resulted in Wainhouse positioning Percipio as a Champion