Skillsoft and SumTotal Announce 2018 Innovation Awards Winners at Perspectives 2018
Customers and partners recognized for driving successful programs in learning, talent, compliance and leadership
LAS VEGAS, April 12, 2018 – Today at Perspectives 2018, Skillsoft and SumTotal announced their Innovation Awards winners. These awards celebrate the innovative ideas, powerful programs and inspiring leaders who are helping to transform the corporate learning and talent management landscape by leveraging Skillsoft and/or SumTotal's products and services.
The Innovation Awards were judged by an independent panel of subject matter experts from Skillsoft and SumTotal and industry analysts from Bersin by Deloitte, IDC, Lighthouse Research, Nucleus Research and Wainhouse Research.
“We are delighted to congratulate our winners. This year’s recipients demonstrated success, innovation and expertise in learning and development, talent management, and workforce management,” said Chad Gaydos, Chief Operating Officer of the Skillsoft Group. “We’re thrilled to recognize these organizations for harnessing the full power of Skillsoft and SumTotal solutions to impact real organizational change, fuel the success of their talent, and enhance employee engagement.”
Talent Development Champion of the Year: Skillsoft | SumTotal
This award honors an organization's HR or L&D champion who has achieved exceptional and consistent success throughout the year. This individual shows remarkable skills in delivering a transformational program in part by leveraging Skillsoft and/or SumTotal solutions.
- Winner: Heber Sambucetti, Accenture
- Honorable Mention: Wynn Schollum, Datacom
- Honorable Mention: Angela Sweeney, Lloyds Banking Group
This award recognizes an organization that has developed and implemented a leading-edge program utilizing Skillsoft and/or SumTotal solutions with measurable impact on employees and the organization.
- Winner: Capgemini
- Honorable Mention: Accenture, Cox Enterprises, Lloyds Banking Group
This award acknowledges an organization with fewer than 10,000 employees that has successfully leveraged Skillsoft and/or SumTotal products to achieve ambitious business goals and empower employees.
- Winners: comScore, Moneris
- Honorable Mention: Cardno, Hyland Software
This award recognizes an organization that has taken steps to mitigate risks while promoting ethical behavior amongst employees. The organization cultivates an ethical culture within a rich learning environment where training is an integral part of the overall compliance program.
- Winner: LexisNexis Legal & Professional
- Honorable Mention: Sila Heating and Air Conditioning
This award honors an organization that develops and implements best-in-class integrated learning and/ or talent programs that demonstrate strong results. Winning customers are selected for each of the following industry verticals:
- Winner – Financial Services: Lloyds Banking Group
- Honorable Mention – Financial Services: State Street Corporation
- Winner – Healthcare: Florida Blue, a GuideWell company
- Honorable Mention – Healthcare: Lehigh Valley Hospital Network
- Winner – Public Sector: Defense Security Services
- Honorable Mention – Public Sector: Defense Health Agency
- Winner – Manufacturing: Domtar, General Motors
- Winner – Technology Services: DXC Technology
- Honorable Mention – Real Estate Services: JLL
This award recognizes the Skillsoft Channel Partner and SumTotal Channel Partner that have developed and marketed a unique and innovative reseller solution to drive business results.
- Skillsoft Channel Partner of the Year: HealthcareSource, Global Knowledge
- SumTotal Channel Partner of the Year: ASAE - The American Society for Association Executives
- Skillsoft Channel Partner of the Year – Honorable Mention: ThinkHR
- SumTotal Channel Partner of the Year – Honorable Mention: rapidLD
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning, providing the most engaging learner experience and high-quality content. We are trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65 percent of the Fortune 500. Our mission is to build beautiful technology and engaging content that drives business impact for today's modern enterprise. Our 500,000+ multi-modal courses, videos, authoritative content chapters and micro-learning modules are accessed more than 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. With 100 percent secure cloud access, from any device, whenever, wherever. www.skillsoft.com
About SumTotal Systems
SumTotal Systems, LLC, a Skillsoft Group Company, is the world’s only Learning, Talent, and Workforce Management integrated system. SumTotal’s award-winning Talent Expansion Suite enables organizations to discover, develop and unleash the hidden potential within their workforce and entire business ecosystem. SumTotal goes beyond traditional talent management and HCM applications, offering contextual and pervasive HR solutions that help improve employee performance in real time. www.sumtotalsystems.com
About Training Industry, Inc.
Training Industry, Inc. spotlights the latest news, articles, case studies and best practices within the training industry and publishes annual Top 20 and Watch List reports covering many sectors of interest to the corporate training function. Our focus is on helping dedicated businesses and training professionals get the information, insight and tools needed to more effectively manage the business of learning.