Skillsoft and SumTotal Announce Innovation Awards Winners at India Perspectives 2018
Leading Indian companies recognized for driving impactful programs in learning, talent, leadership, IT and business skills
MUMBAI, India, 17 May 2018 – Skillsoft and SumTotal today announced the 2018 India Innovation Awards winners at its India Perspectives 2018 conference. These awards recognize and celebrate Skillsoft and SumTotal customers and partners for their innovation and powerful programs in learning and development, talent management, leadership development, IT skills and business skills programs. This is the second year Skillsoft and SumTotal have hosted Perspectives and the Innovation Awards in India.
“We are delighted to congratulate our winners who have achieved excellence in learning and development, talent management, and workforce management,” said Chad Gaydos, Chief Operating Officer of the Skillsoft Group. “Now in our second year hosting Perspectives in India, we’re thrilled to recognize these organizations for harnessing our innovative technology and world-class content solutions to fuel the success of their talent, enhance employee engagement and create a quantifiable impact for their organizations.”
Skillsoft and SumTotal presented awards in the following categories:
Program of the Year: Skillsoft | SumTotal
This award recognizes an organization that has developed and implemented a leading-edge program utilizing Skillsoft and/or SumTotal solutions with measurable impact on employees and the organization.
- Winner: Tata Consultancy Services
- Winner: Tech Mahindra Limited
- Honorable Mention: Aditya Birla Group
- Honorable Mention: Equiniti India
Talent Development Champion of the Year: Skillsoft | SumTotal
This award honours an organization’s HR or L&D champion who has achieved exceptional and consistent success throughout the year. This individual shows remarkable skills in delivering a transformational program in part by leveraging Skillsoft and/or SumTotal solutions.
- Winner: Surabhi Kaul, Global Head, Learning and Development, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
- Honorable Mention: Mahesh Padala, GM and Head, Learning & Organization Development, KEC International Limited
Creating an Impact: Skillsoft | SumTotal
This award honours an organization that develops and implements best-in-class integrated learning and/ or talent programs that demonstrate strong results. Programs feature innovation to overcome challenges and realize success.
- Winner: Leadership Development: Lifestyle International Private Limited
- Honorable Mention: Leadership Development: Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited
- Winner – IT Skills: Syntel Private Limited
- Honorable Mention – IT Skills: Zensar Technologies
- Winner – Business Skills: Adani Enterprises Limited
- Honorable Mention – Business Skills: Marico Limited
- Honorable Mention – Business Skills: JSW Group
- Winner – Government/PSUs: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Honorable Mention – Government/PSUs: National Payments Corporation of Indi
Thinking Big: Small and Medium Businesses: Skillsoft | SumTotal
This award honours Small and Medium Businesses that develop and implement best-in-class integrated learning and/ or talent programs that demonstrate strong results.
- Winner: Yodlee Infotech Private Limited
- Honorable Mention: Arcserve India Software Solutions
Channel Partner of the Year: Skillsoft
This award recognizes the Skillsoft Channel Partner that has developed and marketed a unique and innovative reseller solution to drive business results
- Winner: HT-Media Limited
- Honorable Mention: GetCertGo Learning
The Innovation Awards were judged by subject matter experts from Skillsoft and SumTotal.
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning, providing the most engaging learner experience and high-quality content. We are trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including 65 percent of the Fortune 500. Our mission is to build beautiful technology and engaging content that drives business impact for today’s modern enterprise. Our 500,000+ multi-modal courses, videos, authoritative content chapters and micro-learning modules are accessed more than 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. With 100 percent secure cloud access, from any device, whenever, wherever. www.skillsoft.com
About SumTotal Systems
SumTotal Systems, LLC, a Skillsoft Group Company, is the world’s only Learning, Talent, and Workforce Management integrated system. SumTotal’s award-winning Suite enables organizations to discover, develop and unleash the hidden potential within their workforce and entire business ecosystem. SumTotal goes beyond traditional talent management and HCM applications, offering contextual and pervasive HR solutions that help improve employee performance in real time. www.sumtotalsystems.com