Skillsoft Announces New Percipio Implementation and Custom Channel Curation Services
Professional services accelerate business value realized from the award-winning intelligent learning platform
LAS VEGAS, April 12, 2018 — Today at Perspectives 2018, Skillsoft, the global leader in corporate learning, announced new Implementation and Custom Channel Curation Services for its Percipio intelligent learning platform. Implementation Services accelerate the deployment of Percipio by providing a level of support mapped to the scope of each organization’s engagement. Percipio’s Custom Channel Curation Services allow organizations to create customized content channels that are both tailored to engage their learners and aligned with key business objectives. “Percipio has much to offer the modern learner, which is why we want to ensure our customers realize fast time to value,” said Jeff Lyons, Senior Vice President of Global Professional Services for the Skillsoft Group. “Whether it’s web-based training or more hands-on consultation services, customers will find a range of Implementation Services offerings to match their needs as they roll out Percipio to their organization. Customers can also use our Custom Channel Curation Services to turbocharge their Percipio experience with expert-curated content, focused specifically on their vision and needs, that provides highly engaging Skillsoft and third-party content to their target audiences.” Percipio Implementation Services are designed to meet an organization’s deployment needs at the appropriate level. Following are the three levels of support provided by Percipio Implementation Services. In each offering, the customer receives site implementation and branding, support with configuring single sign-on (SSO), online enablement training, and consulting support and orientation.
- Quick Launch – Offers light support for self-service oriented organizations and is designed to get customers up and running quickly. Quick launch offers support options for site implementation and branding, data upload with standard attributes and configuration for single sign-on.
- Guided Launch – Guided Launch is targeted at customers who want a fast, simple deployment, but also want to explore the additional configuration options of Percipio, such as audience creation and assignment. It also introduces customers to the powerful capabilities of custom channels and enables them to setup their own custom channels quickly and easily.
- Strategic Launch – Provides consultative, strategic support for organizations with more complex organizational structures and learning models to deploy Percipio and offer multiple channels of learning content. Strategic Launch support includes everything in the Guided Launch plus guided customer configuration, advisory support for customer-centric design and engagement, and support for data upload with custom attributes. Organizations can also take advantage of workshops designed to provide strategic guidance for audience creation and assignment, developing a custom channel strategy, as well as a marketing plan review on best practices to drive user adoption of Percipio.
- Channel Deployment Services – This service is designed for customers who have the ability to curate their own channel, but want assistance with the technical setup and testing. It allows for customers to customize a channel that aligns to their organization’s needs, terminology, competencies, or initiatives. The customer defines the custom channel using a template provided by Skillsoft. The channel can include Skillsoft and/or third-party content. Skillsoft’s implementation team then reviews the spreadsheet for completeness and functionality and creates a custom channel with up to 20 assets per channel.
- Channel Curation Services – Skillsoft Content – This service is for a customer with defined competencies or learning objectives but limited knowledge of the Skillsoft content or limited internal capacity to curate content; has a desire to move learning forward with consumable and relevant learning that is easily discoverable by the learner and requires more than just the stock channel offerings and personalized branding options at the asset / tile level. Skillsoft has the deep expertise to provide the consulting and curation to create these channels. Skillsoft reviews the customer’s needs, recommends up to 10 Skillsoft licensed assets that align to the customer’s custom channel theme and then builds it for them. The service offers a full year of curation with bi-monthly updates. Skillsoft analyzes the channel, reviews adoption and consumption data, validates all content is working as expected and recommends any necessary changes to keep the channel fresh and engaging.
- Channel Curation Services – Any Content – This service is for customers with more complex learning needs. It goes one step further to include both Skillsoft and third-party content, which can include other licensed content or free content. Skillsoft’s expert curators identify up to 10 assets per custom channel and do a full review of the assets to ensure they support a cohesive learning experience by topic that is relevant, engaging, and aligns to the customer’s learning philosophy. The service includes a full year of curation and bi-monthly reviews of each channel. Skillsoft analyzes the channel, reviews adoption and consumption data, validates all content is working as expected and recommends any necessary changes to keep the channel fresh and engaging. This service can also be combined with creation of custom content to create a very targeted, bespoke learning experience for customers.
Media Contact: Matter Communications Erin Knapp Skillsoft@matternow.com 617.502.6546