Skillsoft to Offer Compliance Training on Percipio
Percipio intelligent learning platform and Skillsoft’s Compliance training create an unbeatable combination
LAS VEGAS, April 12, 2018 — Today at Perspectives 2018, Skillsoft, the global leader in corporate learning, announced Percipio Compliance, a new solution that delivers Skillsoft’s market-leading Compliance training on its Percipio intelligent learning platform.
Percipio Compliance furthers Skillsoft’s mission to make Percipio the de facto standard in corporate learning – one platform, on-demand, anytime, anywhere and on any device. Centralizing an organization’s entire learning program on one platform allows learners to use Percipio to take required compliance training as well as benefit from Skillsoft’s company-owned and third-party content to build critical skills and competencies. Offering one platform for compliance and learning enables meaningful data collection to connect learning performance with business performance.
Percipio Compliance enables compliance officers to deliver robust training programs with the flexibility and robust functionality needed to meet and manage complex regulatory requirements. The solution also provides an unmatched ability to support knowledge retention and a culture of compliance and change behavior. Further, Percipio Compliance delivers customizable, cloud-based learning that makes compliance training, curriculum management and reporting flexible, convenient and cost-effective. Percipio Compliance supports individual and group training assignments; automates initial, one-time and recurring training; manages exemptions and equivalencies; automates training notifications and email reminders; and simplifies records management, tracking and reporting.
The Skillsoft Compliance content library includes more than 500 critical risk topics in 32 languages, providing one of the most extensive global libraries of legal coverage, ethics training and workplace safety training available. The latest Skillsoft compliance training makes use of new treatment types, including scenario-based and panel discussions, with professionally acted role-plays. This treatment brings the learning concepts to life in real-world situations, to fully immerse the learner, enabling better engagement, retention and experience.
“Percipio Compliance demonstrates Skillsoft’s commitment to customer-driven innovation as we continue to build on Percipio’s open platform design,” said Apratim Purakayastha, Chief Technology Officer of the Skillsoft Group. “Now learners can experience world-class compliance training on the same award-winning intelligent learning platform that delivers curated, multi-modal business, management and leadership, digital, and IT skills training content. Percipio Compliance is the perfect solution for organizations moving away from check-the-box training, embracing learning as a core organizational advantage and seeking ways to foster a culture of compliance.”
Key Features of Percipio Compliance
- User-centric Design – Display personalized activity feeds showing recent activity and training assignments, including new assignments, recent course launches, and prior completions.
- Flexible Assignments – Facilitate the assignment of online training events with one-time-only or recurring options. Assignments can be set to recur by last completion date or due date, with intervals determined by the administrator.
- Powerful Tracking and In-Depth Reporting – Utilize comprehensive filtering and data export options to support a wide selection of compliance reporting needs. Administrators may run reports for multiple groups or individual employees for an instant view of status and training progress. Administrators can also create and save customized reports and configure emails to run automatically at defined intervals, with training results sent to line managers or supervisors to help drive training completions.
- Training Groups – Assign training to individual users or defined user groups. Administrators can create user groups based on demographics such as job role, corporate division or geographic location.
- Records Management – Track users’ access to and completion of assigned courses, while maintaining a complete training history for each user over time. Users and administrators can access a comprehensive view of an individual’s training history, including recurring assignments.
• Learn more about Percipio here
• Percipio is available for a free 14-day trial
• Learn more about Skillsoft’s compliance training here
Percipio is an award-winning intelligent learning platform from Skillsoft. Designed to meet the needs of modern learners, Percipio allows them to take advantage of pre-curated channels and micro-learning courses and offers the choice of where, when, and how to learn. Percipio has over 500 channels, and Skillsoft adds new channels and content all the time. Percipio delivers an intuitive design to engage learners and a consumer-led experience to accelerate learning. Percipio features an open platform, which enables customers to include curated content including custom and third-party content and complements Learning Management Systems (LMS). www.percipio.com
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning, providing the most engaging learner experience and high-quality content. We are trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65 percent of the Fortune 500. Our mission is to build beautiful technology and engaging content that drives business impact for today’s modern enterprise. Our 500,000+ multi-modal courses, videos, authoritative content chapters and micro-learning modules are accessed more than 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. With 100 percent secure cloud access, from any device, whenever, wherever. www.skillsoft.com