Advanced Agile: Leadership Techniques
Examine the differences between Agile and traditional projects, leadership best practices, Agile real-world uses, and other topics.
- Compare traditional projects to Agile projects
- Dig deeper into the leadership focus of Agile projects
- Describe Agile leadership best practices with regards to people, product, and process
- Master techniques and frameworks for scaling Agile projects
- Learn how to ensure your teams are effective and productive
- describe the purpose and qualities of an effective Agile coach
- Explore real-world examples of how Agile transformed companies
Alamusi has been in a leadership role of technology delivery and operations throughout his whole career. His experience ranges from leading the lean teams to bringing new ideas to life in fast paced startups with agile methodology, to managing complex multi-disciplinary cross-functional initiatives in established organizations in the classic PMP and ITIL way. With his solid academic knowledge (Master Degree in Project Management) and extensive real world experience (15+ years as project/program manager, scrum master/trainer), Alamusi has successfully applied the best practices in managing software development for various companies and teams across the world.