Become an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Add to Your Skills and Opportunities!
Free Online Bootcamp
Ready to become an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – and enjoy all the career opportunities that come with certification? AWS Bootcamp is the perfect place to start for anyone – project manager, product manager, technical pro – who wants to learn cloud technologies and skills.
This expert-led two-day (8 hours total) Bootcamp will:
- Help you understand Amazon Web Services
- Introduce you to cloud computing concepts and the core AWS services.
- Fully prepare you for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam
Register today! Get yourself ready to attain this important certification and unlock new career paths.
When you’re done, you’ll be able to:
- Define cloud computing
- Compare cloud types and deployment models
- Identify AWS Cloud Concepts and describe Amazon Web Services
- Define the value of AWS agility, elasticity, flexibility, and security
- Define the AWS Value Proposition
- Take and pass the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification exam
Michael J Shannon
Michael J Shannon began his IT career when he transitioned from recording studio engineer to network technician for a major telecommunications company in the early 1990’s. Throughout his 30 years in IT, he has worked as an employee, contractor, and consultant for several companies including Platinum Technologies, Fujitsu, IBM, State Farm, and Thomson. In addition to authoring several books, training manuals, blog articles, and CBT modules over the years, Michael has kept up-to-date by attaining the CISSP, PCNSE7, CCNP R&S/Security, ITIL 4 Managing Professional, OpenFAIR, and AWS SysOps Administrator credentials. He is presently a Senior Technical Instructor and Content Developer for Skillsoft, specializing in all things cloud, security, networking, and ITIL related. Michael’s hobbies are playing guitar, songwriting, and golf. He resides with his wife and his miniature Australian shepherd in his remote office/lab/studio in Abilene Texas.