Create Engaging, Interactive Visual Reports!
Power BI Desktop Bootcamp (On-Demand)
This Power BI focused Bootcamp is designed to introduce you to the Power BI Desktop.
Join us for this online bootcamp to learn to fully leverage this powerful tool (pun intended), including:
- Basic principles of Power BI
- Manipulating data and using data modeling
- Working with measures and columns, performing calculations, and applying filters
- Publishing to PowerBI.com
- Create and share PowerBI Dashboards
- Advanced calculations, time intelligence, and aggregations
- Visualizations and tables
- Advanced filtering and slicing
Maureen Gower is an experienced, multi-disciplined instructor with expertise in SQL, Power BI, Reporting, Network+, A+, Security+, and CCNA. A summa cum laude graduate with a B.S. in Teaching, Maureen possesses strong planning, presentational, and problem-solving abilities. Maureen has taught over 100 courses with average student evaluation scores over 95%! Maureen has over 30 years of teaching experience that includes Elementary, Middle School, High School and 20 years of Technical Training.
Maureen currently holds 2003, 2000 and NT MCSE, MCP + I, 2000 and 2003 MCSA, MCDST, MCDBA, CCNA, A +, Net+, Security +, MCTS (SQL 2005/2008/2012, Exchange, Server, Vista and Windows7), MCITP (SQL 2005/2008, Exchange, Server & Vista), MSCE SQL 2012, MCSA for SQL 2016 (Database Development, Database Administration and Business Intelligence), MCSA BI Reporting (Power BI) and MCT certifications.