INTRODUCING THE SKILLSOFT-STONETURN PARTNERSHIP
HELPING ORGANIZATIONS IDENTIFY AND MITIGATE RISK Wednesday, April 28 | 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
Change and volatility are the greatest risks facing compliance leaders in 2021. Employers are going to need to cope with uncertainty and rapid shifts in nearly every aspect of their business.
To help you navigate these challenges, Skillsoft has partnered with StoneTurn, a global advisory firm that assists clients on regulatory, risk and compliance issues, investigations and business disputes. StoneTurn’s compliance experts take a proactive and holistic approach to help multinational corporations maximize profitability, establish effective compliance programs, prepare for and respond to regulatory inquiries and fulfill obligations to stakeholders.
Join us on Wednesday April 28 at 1 PM EST for a conversation with StoneTurn to meet their team and discuss our partnership. In the session, we’ll cover the following topics:
- How has the risk landscape evolved in recent years? What new compliance challenges are companies like yours facing?
- What multidisciplinary expertise is needed to identify and mitigate existing and emerging risks?
- How StoneTurn has helped organizations navigate crises, rebuild programs, and assess risk.
- How StoneTurn has assessed the effectiveness of corporate anti-fraud, ethics and compliance programs, such as Volkswagen.
- Stephen Martin, Partner, StoneTurn
- John Arendes, Customer Market Leader and GM - Global Compliance Solutions, Skillsoft