LEADING AND GROWING THROUGH CHANGE: BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE WORKFORCE IN 2023
PERSPECTIVES LEADERS FORUM
March 30, 2023, at 6:00 pm IST
Richmond Hall, Taj MG Road,
Thank you for registering for the Perspectives dinner in Bangalore! A confirmation will be sent to you shortly.
By 2030, there will be a global human talent shortage of more than 85 million people. According to Accenture, failing to meet the skills demand could put $11.5 trillion in potential GDP growth at risk over the next decade. However, with the threat of a talent shortage, many organizations overinvested in hiring, and those that did so now have to make difficult decisions. Hiring for new skills while laying off workers is not a sustainable solution. A theme impacting all sectors of the global economy. Bottom line? Buying skills is no longer the solution. Today, organizations must build and bridge instead.
What do we mean by “sustainable?” Having the right people with the right skills to handle both current and future workload. The key to being ready for opportunities, challenges, and future disruptions is building, nurturing, and leveraging a sustainable workforce.
Join us for an exciting discussion to share and learn the key practices and initiatives that each of us have taken in our respective organizations’ for building a sustainable workforce.
In the discussion, we will aim to cover:
- Traditional work culture vs. Hybrid work - what do you think will emerge and evolve in 2023?
- What will people leaders have to do to succeed in the new environment?
- How are you building a culture of continuous learning that recognizes and empowers employees to grow as whole people?
- Why is it important and how your business is organizing and measuring skills and setting up a foundation for data-driven insights into skill development?
- The key strategies for the year ahead with regards to digital learning, and workforce transformation.
Time & Location:
- March 30, 2023, at 6:00 pm IST
- Richmond Hall, Taj MG Road, Bengaluru, India
6:00 PM – 6:30 PM : Registration & Networking
6:30 PM – 6:40 PM : Introductions
6:40 PM – 6:50 PM : Context Setting
6:50 PM – 7:50 PM : Moderated Discussion
7:50 PM – 8:00 PM : Summary and Closing Note
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM : Cocktails & Dinner