How We Cultivate Talent Through Skilling
Dinner and Perspectives Chat
Thursday, 23 June, 2022 at 6pm
Restaurant De Kas
Join us for this exclusive, invitation-only event and discover transformative learning experiences that propel people and organizations to grow together.
Thank you for registering for the Perspectives Chat in Amsterdam!
A confirmation email will be sent to you shortly.
Shifts in our workforce are creating a new relationship between employers and employees – one where employers move from talent consumers to talent creators – fostering a culture that propels both individuals and organizations to grow, together, through transformative learning experiences.
At this Perspectives Chat, you can …
• Find opportunities: Learn strategies from renowned thought leaders and industry experts.
• Take action: Discover best practices and actionable approaches from leading brands to build a future-fit workforce, ready for unpredictability.
• Get growing: Hear firsthand how global teams are adapting to change and staying ahead of the competition.
- 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM Check-In and Refreshments
- 6:45 PM - 7 PM Welcome
- 7:00 PM – 7:30 PM Fireside chat with Jaz Ampaw-Farr, Human First Leadership Strategist
- 7:30 PM – 8:00 PM Customer Panel Discussion featuring
- Tanja Rütter, Director Global Learning Portfolio, Philips
- Natasja Mol, Global Digital Learning Lead, ING
- Rutger Barczuk, Head of Learning, Leadership & Talent Development, KPN
- Michel N'Guettia, Chief Operation Officer for Microsoft Netherlands
- 8:00 – 9:30 PM Dinner
JOIN US IN PERSON
We look forward to hosting you in-person for this exclusive, invite-only event.
Kamerlingh Onneslaan 3, 1097 DE Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet The Speaker
Human Strategist, Keynote speaker, and author
Jaz Ampaw-Farr is a motivational TEDx and keynote speaker, author, and CEO of her own company, Human First Ltd. Jaz’s determination drove her from appalling abuse, to running away from foster care, and life as a teen on the streets, to advising governments on education policy. and living as the resilience ninja she is today.Learn More