How We Cultivate Talent Through Skilling
Dinner and Perspectives Chat
Tuesday, 21 June, 2022
The Langham Hotel
Join us for this exclusive, invitation-only event and discover transformative learning experiences that propel people and organizations to grow together.
Thank you for registering for Perspectives Chat London! A confirmation email will be sent to you shortly.
Shifts in our workforce are creating a new relationship between employers and employees – one where employers move from talent consumers to talent creators – fostering a culture that propels both individuals and organizations to grow, together, through transformative learning experiences.
The first ever Perspectives Chat featuring David Wilson, CEO Fosway Group, sponsored in part by Microsoft, will be live in London – and you’re invited!
At this Perspectives Chat, you can …
- Find opportunities: Learn strategies from renowned thought leaders and industry experts.
- Take action: Discover best practices and actionable approaches from leading brands to build a future-fit workforce, ready for unpredictability.
- Get growing: Hear firsthand how global teams are adapting to change and staying ahead of the competition.
- 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM Check-In and Refreshments
- 6:45 PM - 7 PM Welcome
- 7:00 PM – 7:30 PM Fireside chat with David Wilson, CEO, Fosway Group
- 7:30 PM – 8:00 PM Customer Panel moderated by Simon Lambert, Chief Learning Officer, Microsoft UK
- Gavin McQuillan, Head of Learning & Development, NatWest
- Helen Sussex, Director of Learning and Development, 6point6
- Gavin Book, Head of Learning, Vistra
- 8:00 – 9:30 PM Dinner
JOIN US IN PERSON
We look forward to hosting you in-person for this exclusive, invite-only event.
1C Portland Pl, London W1B 1JA, United Kingdom
Meet The Speaker
CEO, Fosway Group
David Wilson is founder and CEO of Fosway Group, Europe’s #1 HR Industry Analyst, leading Fosway's research, analysis and insight for next generation HR, talent and learning. A major commentator on the learning and talent technology industry since its inception, David is a strategic advisor to many major corporate and supplier organisations.SEE AGENDA