See How The Skillsoft Effect Is Helping Our Clients Globally
- 100% Increase in problem resolution rates upon first contact, even with 100% rise in call volumes. Read the Datacom Case Study
- Increased employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and leader effectiveness at JCI. Read the JCI Case Study!
- 526% ROI at Mercy Technology Services – Nucleus Research Award Winner. Read the Mercy Case Study!
- Cost reduction & digital transformation at Bank of Ireland. Read the Bank of Ireland Case Study!
- 428% ROI at Vectren – Nucleus Research Award Nominee. Read the Vectren Case Study!
- 90:1 benefit-to-cost ratio at Sprint. Read the Sprint Case Study!
In Our Clients’ Own Words…
“The success of the programme in contributing to a more engaged, more productive workforce has encouraged us to maintain our focus on investing in people.”
Kirsty Brooks, Head of Talent, Johnson Controls (UK)
“The first time I really got the “buy-in” on ROI from our senior leaders was after we did our first Impact Analysis with our Customer Success Consultant. We just completed our second analysis and are excited to give our senior leaders the new numbers!”
Sandi Wilson, Manager of Learning, Development, and HR Employee Services at Vectren Corporation
Sometimes it feels like the hardest part of the Talent Development journey is getting a project funded so you have the tools to help the workforce grow. Once you make the investment, how do you know that it’s paying off so you can continue your excellent work? Over the last five years, we’ve seen Skillsoft learning deliver powerful results in 6,700+ organizations worldwide. We call this the Skillsoft Effect—and it’s been validated by independent third party research.
How do you compare to Benchmarks and Best Practices?
We’ve gathered data from more than 36,000 end users from 10 different industries. Click each vertical to learn what our end users consistently say about Skillsoft’s quality, value and effectiveness.
Watch Our Learning Measurement Webinars
Learning Measurement Strategy 101: Overview of
Efficiency, Effectiveness and Outcomes
Learning Measurement Strategy 201:
Learning Measurement Strategy 301:
Standards for the Reporting and Management of Human Capital
Additional Research & Insights
- Case Study: Read the PGA Case Study
- Webinar: Watch Training Done Right: Using Learning Strategy to Support Business Strategy
Eaton Corporation shares how the company’s collaborative training method resulted in a three-year strategic learning plan linked directly to business strategy. Learn how you can apply this method for success.
- White Paper: Read How Skillsoft Moves the Needle
This paper showcases our eLearning’s impact on eight critical areas of business performance.
- White Paper: Read A Set of Best Practices for Targeting, Aligning and Measuring Learning
This paper shows you how to identify learning needs that support business priorities, determine the best solution and measure program results.
- Analyst Report: Read From Learning to Knowledge: Best-in-Class Methods for Enabling Employees to Propel the Business Forward
This report from Aberdeen Group explores how top-performing companies are focusing on how to build, share and apply knowledge continually to have a measurable impact on business results.