Compliance Content: Recent Releases and 90-Day Development Plan
As many businesses begin to carefully consider their indoor operations with the cooler weather upon us, training employees on how to safeguard themselves as well as others is of utmost importance. COVID-19 continues to challenge business operations and return to workplace plans. At Skillsoft, our compliance team is committed to easing the burden of training employees and providing content to help during these challenging times.
In the past 30 days, we have continued to release additional content to help customers with their return to workplace plans such as Pandemics for the UK, Compliance Brief: Reopening Buildings after Shutdowns or Reduced Operations and Compliance Brief: Resuming Manufacturing Operations after Pandemic Shutdown.
In the coming 90 days, we will be releasing new content geared towards the home office with titles such as Compliance Brief: Workplace Harassment and Bullying during Remote Working and Compliance Brief: Home Office Safety. Additionally, we plan to deliver several Compliance Shorts for our Legal library with titles such as Anti-Money Laundering 2, CCPA, and Code of Conduct: Preventing Harassment and Promoting Respect.
Below is a snapshot of Skillsoft’s recently released Compliance content and development schedule for the next 90 days.
CONTENT RELEASED IN THE PAST 30 DAYS
New EHS Courses:
- Compliance Brief: Reopening Buildings After Shutdowns or Reduced Operations
- Compliance Brief: Resuming Manufacturing Operations After Pandemic Shutdown
- Pandemics – UK (English UK)
Updated EHS Courses:
- Ergonomics and Injury Prevention for Commercial Vehicle Operators
- Flagging Safety
- Loading Dock Safety
- Occupational Health and Safety Awareness: Ontario Reg. 297/13 – Canada (English CAN)
- Toxicology (HAZWOPER)
New Legal Courses:
- Human Trafficking Awareness
Updated Legal Courses:
- HIPAA - Security Rule for Covered Entities
CONTENT DEVELOPMENT SCHEDULED FOR THE NEXT 90 DAYS
New EHS Courses:
- Compliance Brief: Home Office Emergency and Disaster Preparedness
- Compliance Brief: Home Office Safety
- Compliance Brief: Home Office Slip, Trip and Fall Hazards
- Compliance Brief: Mental Health and COVID-19
- Compliance Training Program Management
- "DOT: Drug and Alcohol Regulation
- Awareness for CDL Employees"
- Electrical Hazards: Shock, Electrocution, Arc Flash and Arc Blast (2021 Edition)
- Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Marijuana and Workplace Safety
- REACH – UK (English UK)
EHS Course Updates:
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Safety – UK (English UK)
- Domestic Fire Safety – UK (English UK)
- DOT: Cross-border Requirements (US and Canada)
- Flagging Safety - Cal/OSHA
- Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases (F-Gases) – UK (English UK)
- Foodservice Worker Safety 2.0
- Gas Safety – UK (English UK)
- Legionella Awareness UK (English UK)
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)
- Mobile Crane Operator Safety
- Negotiating Hazards for Commercial Vehicles
- Occupational Health and Safety Awareness: Ontario Reg. 297/13 – Canada (French CAN)
New Legal Courses:
- COMPLIANCE SHORT: Anti-Money Laundering 2
- COMPLIANCE SHORT: CCPA
- COMPLIANCE SHORT: Code of Conduct: Preventing Harassment and Promoting Respect
- COMPLIANCE SHORT: Communicating with the Public
- COMPLIANCE SHORT: Corporate Charitable Contributions
- Compliance Brief: Workplace Harassment and Bullying during Remote Working
- Global Code of Conduct (5 New Risk Topics)
- Anti-Money Laundering II
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- Charitable Contributions
- Corporate Communications
- Preventing Harassment III
Legal Course Updates:
- Affirmative Action for Federal Contractors
- Anti-Money Laundering: An Overview – UK (English UK)
- Conflict Minerals
- EU Antitrust (Dutch)
- EU Antitrust (French EU)
- EU Antitrust (Italian)
- Human Trafficking Awareness for Employees of Federal Contractors
- Insider Trading
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Employees (English IN)
- UK Competition Law (English UK)
As we help customers navigate through this unprecedented time, our Skillsoft Compliance team will continue to ensure our development plans are providing customers with the content they need to create a compliant, safe and inclusive work environment.
Norman Ford is the VP of Compliance at Skillsoft.
Want to see a full list of courses recently released?
Customers can access the latest content releases on the Client Community. Join our compliance chatter group to receive notifications.
Not yet a customer?
If you’d like more detailed information on our compliance content or courses within our library, Request A Demo to speak to a sales representative.