Customer-Driven Disruption: Five Strategies to Stay Ahead of the Curve
- 5h 27m 37s
- Suman Sakar
- Berrett-Koehler Publishers
Disruption - the brutal roiling of markets, the decline of long-established brands and products, and the rise of new upstarts - drives business failure and success. Most people think technology causes disruption, but technology merely enables it. Changing customer needs cause disruptions, and too many businesses get caught unaware.
Suman Sarkar offers proven strategies that will enable any business to stay radically close to its customers and address their evolving needs. He argues that businesses need to focus on existing customers first - research shows they're likely to spend more and are more profitable than new customers. Personalization is becoming important for the newer generations in both developed and developing markets, so Sarkar describes approaches to make them cost-effective. In our era of instant gratification, customers want what they want now - Sarkar explains how you can develop and deliver products and services faster than ever. And since a few bad Yelp reviews, social media posts, or angry tweets from customers can ruin you, Sarkar shows how to proactively make sure the quality of your products and services stays better than that of your competitors.
The key to survival in this era of changing customer needs is to focus on and address them quickly so customers don't switch to the competition. Drawing on his experiences with leading companies worldwide, Sarkar offers five strategies and techniques that will keep you ahead of the curve.
In this Audiobook
1. Customers Drive Disruption
2. Customer-Focused Strategies Needed to Avoid Disruption
3. Customer-Focus Strategy 1: Win with Current Customers Before Chasing After New Ones
4. Customer-Focus Strategy 2: Personalization is Not a Luxury
5. Customer-Focus Strategy 3: Customers Won't Wait
6. Customer-Focus Strategy 4: Good Enough is No Longer Good Enough
7. Customer-Focus Strategy 5: Disregard Strategies 1 Through 4