Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We've heard you.
Current tragic events remind us constantly that injustice and inequality exist — and have existed for far too long — in real and tangible ways, both within our communities and in business. But it’s often hard to know what to do, how to help, or where to start as individuals, and as organizations supporting the growth and development of all people.
All organizations (including yours and ours) need bold leaders to ignite change and create and sustain long-term momentum. Leaders, at every level, must be equipped to effectively eliminate racism, discrimination, and bias in the workplace.
Skillsoft Leadercamp: Be a change-maker. Learn to lead inclusively.
We're honored to present "Leading Inclusively," featuring La'Wana Harris, a certified diversity coach, transformational speaker, celebrated author, and community activist. We invite you to be part of this journey to becoming a more thoughtful and effective ally for advancing meaningful diversity, equity, and inclusion.
In a thought-provoking hour, "Leading Inclusively" will provide guidance and a safe place to start you on the journey toward inclusive leadership. You will also gain insights and tools to help you and your organization value and leverage the unique strengths and talents of all individuals.
Our world-class diversity coach will:
- Equip you to become a more thoughtful and effective ally for advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Enable you to create a strategy for leveraging your power and privilege to foster greater access, opportunity, and accountability.
- Empower you to start leading inclusively by demystifying the "how" of everyday behaviors at the individual, structural, and systemic levels.
About Your Coach
- La’Wana Harris, CDE, ACC, is a Certified Diversity Executive, an ICF Credentialed Coach, and a global leadership development professional who has dedicated her career to aligning performance with business strategy.
- La’Wana has received numerous industry and community awards — most recently, as one of 2018’s 100 Most Inspiring People in the life-sciences industry by PharmaVOICE magazine. She also received the Women in Leadership award from the National Black MBA Association and was invited to join the Forbes Coaches Council. She currently serves on the global board of directors for the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association.
- A servant leader, foreign and domestic missionary, and a passionate activist, La’Wana believes in meeting people where they are to combat racism, poverty and injustice. Her most recent book, Diversity Beyond Lip Service: A Coaching Guide for Challenging Bias, introduces an "inside out" approach for DEI work. Visit lawanaharris.com to learn more.