Emotional Brilliance: Living a Stress Less, Fear Less Life
- 3h 6m 45s
- Cathy L. Greenberg PhD, Relly Nadler PsyD
- Blackstone Audio, Inc. dba Blackstone Publishing
Emotional Brilliance is your most powerful tool to create and maintain your healthy internal balance. It is the foundation for ALL your external success in both your professional and personal life. World-renowned leadership experts and bestselling authors, Dr. Cathy Greenberg and Dr. Relly Nadler have joined forces during this world crisis to provide the road map to guide you on your journey through uncertain times. This highly acclaimed new book delivers valuable bonuses from the authors and proven methods to:
- Prepare you to win bigger than ever before
- Transform your anger, fear and sadness into the powerful energy needed to succeed
- Show your feelings in a way that allows rich and rewarding relationships
- Notice your feelings to steer your way through troubled times
- Embrace your feelings to make them your friends
- Accept your feelings to experience a calm and peaceful life
- Manage your feelings to be your best yet more effective
- Express your feelings to be heard, respected, and admired
- Model lives of Ordinary people who have lived Extraordinary lives
- Apply Emotional Brilliance in the workplace to vastly improve performance, decision-making, employee retention, successful negotiations, conflict resolution, group dynamics and dependable leadership.
Emotional Brilliance is your personal field guide to help you quickly establish habits to realize your best self during local or worldwide crisis and for your entire life.
About the Author
Dr. Cathy L. Greenberg, PhD, Author, Speaker, Consultant and ICF Certified Coach as been named a world wide authority on leadership and human behavior by all major business and financial news organizations, and by popular media outlets such as Fortune, Oprah Magazine and Working Mother and named a "Top 100 Leadership Coach" by Executive Excellence Magazine.
Dr. Relly Nadler, educated as a clinical psychologist, has become a world-class executive coach, corporate trainer and author. He is the president and CEO True North Leadership, Inc. an Executive and Organizational Development firm and Co-founder of Vital Sign, Vital Skills, LLC a healthcare coaching and training company. He has been named the Emotional Intelligence expert of the year from the International Association of Top Professionals.
In this Audiobook
Chapter 1 - Your Emotional Ecosystem
Chapter 2 - Truths and Illusions
Chapter 3 - Evolution of Emotions: Research Made Easy
Chapter 4 - Big Picture, Big Results
Chapter 5 - Your Emotional Brilliance: Take Action