Penny Stock Trading QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner's Guide to Penny Stock Trading
- 1h 56m 39s
- ClydeBank Finance
- ClydeBank Media LLC
Penny Stock Trading, Made Simple
For those who know how to pick the winners, penny stock investing offers an exciting, lucrative opportunity. In Penny Stock Trading QuickStart Guide you'll learn how to avoid the pitfalls, manage the risks, and secure the fortunes that lay ripe and waiting within this exciting market.
As is true with all titles from ClydeBank Media, Penny Stock Trading QuickStart Guide provides superior value in an easy-to-read, informative format. You'll learn how to weed out the bad offers and close in on the stocks with maximum potential. You'll see how savvy investors size up the vitality of a company, from its executive board to its operating cash flow ratio.
Penny Stock Trading QuickStart Guide is the perfect book both for newcomers to the penny stock game and for veterans looking to shore up or refine their fundamental approach. If you're looking to acquire the knowledge you need to make the right buy at the right time, and if you're ready to realize huge profits at sell-off time, then this book is a must-have. Happy trading!
- How to know when a "hot tip" is the real deal, or just hot air
- How to shop for penny stocks using critical financial investment metrics - such as price-to-book, price-to-sales, market capitalization etc.
- The differences in the various penny stock markets
- How to assess the growth patterns of penny stocks
- How to perform a "technical" and "fundamental" analysis of a penny stock before buying it.
- How to "scale in" to optimal investment positions
In this Audiobook
Chapter 1 - Stocks 101
Chapter 2 - Penny Stock Basics
Chapter 3 - Not All Penny Stock Markets are Created Equal
Chapter 4 - A Few Key Investing Metrics to Help Understand and Evaluate the Growth Potential of Penny Stocks
Chapter 5 - Winning Companies Issue Winning Penny Stocks
Chapter 6 - How to Become a Penny Stock Pro and Not Lose Your Shirt in the Process
Chapter 7 - Technical Analysis of Penny Stocks
Chapter 8 - Avoiding Scams & Fraud by Becoming a Savvy Investor
Chapter 9 - Finding Your Way to the Right Help