Thirteeners: Why Only 13 Percent of Companies Successfully Execute Their Strategy - and How Yours Can Be One of Them, 2nd Edition

  • 7h 37m 23s
  • Daniel F. Prosser
  • Gildan Media
  • 2020

In today's corporate world, 87 percent of companies fail to successfully execute the strategy they set for any given year. In this book, CEO mentor and coach Dan Prosser tells you how to make your company one of the other 13 percent - a thirteener. In the process, he explains that the true challenge of building a great company - one that consistently executes its strategy - is understanding the real nature of human interaction and the key to success: connectedness.

Whether you're a successful CEO, business owner, entrepreneur, or leader, or whether you're struggling to build the business you've always wanted, Thirteeners will help you:

  • Transform your organization's internal connectedness, so you can achieve your next level of performance you're looking for
  • Create a workplace environment that supports your vision and assures participation by every team member
  • Produce breakthrough results

With a focus on business as a network of interrelated conversations and through groundbreaking "Best Place to Work" company research, Prosser demonstrates what you need to do to transform the way your employees think and act to achieve unprecedented levels of performance for your company.

In this Audiobook

  • 1. How to Invent the Impossible
  • 2. The Conversation in Which You ‘Say How’
  • 3. The Connection Points
  • 4. The Three-Words That Undermined a Company's Success
  • 5. What an Execution Virus is, What it Looks Like, and How it Infects and Disconnects Your Business
  • 6. To Fix Your Disconnected Company, Look in the Mirror
  • 7. Why Your Employees aren't Executing Your Strategy
  • 8. Isolate the Execution Virus and Apply the Vaccine of Truth
  • 9. Are You Leading or Just Pretending?
  • 10. The Entitlement Virus
  • 11. Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
  • 12. Chaos: The Great Transformer
  • 13. Your “Winning” Paradigm (Hint: It isn't)
  • 14. The Three-Legged Stool of Transformation: The Faster Growth Strategies Business System for Your Business
  • 15. On Your Mark
  • 16. Get Ready
  • 17. Get Set
  • 18. GO - Stage One
  • 19. GO - Stage Two
  • 20. GO - Stage Three
  • 21. GO - Stage Four
  • 22. The Connected Leader Meets the Connected Company