What You Really Need to Lead: The Power of Thinking and Acting Like an Owner
- 4h 52m 21s
- Robert S. Kaplan
- Recorded Books, Inc.
You might believe that leaders are born, not made. Perhaps you think that you need to hold an important job to be a leader―that you need permission to lead. Leadership is one of the most important aspects of our society. Yet there is enormous disagreement and confusion about what leadership means and whether it can really be learned.
As leadership expert Robert Steven Kaplan explains in this powerful new book, leadership qualities are not something you either have or you don’t. Leadership is not a destination or a state of being. Leadership is about what you do, rather than who you are, and it starts with an ownership mind-set.
In this Audiobook
1. Owneship Mind-Set: The Power of Thinking and Acting Like an Owner
2. Tackling the Challenges of Leadership: Making a Commitment to Learning, Asking the Right Questions, Seeking Advice, and Fighting Through Isolation
3. Mastering the Essential Processes of Leadership: A Regimen for Learning How to Think and Act Like an Owner
4. You Can't Do This Alone: Learning to Build Relationships and Harness the Power of a Group
5. The Owership Path as a Lifelong Journey: Taking Steps and Making Use of Tools That Will Help You Become a Better Leader