Agile SAP: Introducing, Flexibility, Transparency and Speed to SAP Implementations
- 2h 42m
- Sean Robson
- IT Governance
Many SAP projects use waterfall methodologies, but these often run into budgeting and scheduling problems. In this unique book, Sean Robson presents ways of improving SAP implementations and offers practical advice on the most effective way to see a project through from beginning to end. Basing his strategies on the twelve principles of the Agile Manifesto, and drawing on his vast experience, he particularly focuses on the use of Scrum and Kanban and their suitability for certain types of projects, enabling you to select the most appropriate method for the task in hand.
As you read this book, you will understand how to:
- Bring your SAP projects in on time and within budget
- Build more flexibility and transparency in to your implementations, enabling you to adapt more quickly to your clients' needs
- Realize cost savings as you analyze your expenditure, reduce waste and increase efficiencies in the delivery cycle
- Increase customer loyalty as you adopt 'best practice' in order to maintain consistently high standards
- Work more effectively as you increase collaboration within the company and reduce the stress that so often accompanies large-scale projects
- Improve clarity of requirements and eliminate unnecessary paperwork.
About the Author
Sean Robson MBA, PMP, CSM, has 14 years’ SAP experience in project management, portfolio management, team leadership, configuration and development. A Project Management Professional and Certified ScrumMaster, with wide consulting and industry experience, Sean has managed a wide variety of SAP project types and sizes. He has worked on projects in several industries throughout North America, including manufacturing, utilities, insurance, health care, aerospace and defense, and the public sector.
In this Book
Agile SAP—Introducing Flexibility, Transparency and Speed to SAP Implementations
Introduction to Scrum and Kanban