Blockchain: A Practical Guide to Developing Business, Law, and Technology Solutions
- 5h 41m
- Joseph J. Bambara, Paul R. Allen
Develop, validate, and deploy powerful decentralized applications using blockchain
Get the most out of cutting-edge blockchain technology using the hands-on information contained in this comprehensive resource. Written by a team of technology and legal experts, Blockchain: A Practical Guide to Developing Business, Law, and Technology Solutions demonstrates each topic through a start-to-finish, illustrated case study. The book includes financial, technology, governance, and legal use cases along with advantages and challenges. Validation, implementation, troubleshooting, and best practices are fully covered. You will learn, step-by-step, how to build and maintain effective, reliable, and transparent blockchain solutions.
- Understand the fundamentals of decentralized computing and blockchain
- Explore business, technology, governance, and legal use cases
- Review the evolving practice of law and technology as it concerns legal and governance issues arising from blockchain implementation
- Write and administer performant blockchain-enabled applications
- Handle cryptographic validation in private, public, and consortium blockchains
- Employ blockchain in cloud deployments and Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Incorporate Web 3.0 features with Swarm, IPFS, Storj, Golem, and WHISPER
- Use Solidity to build and validate fully functional distributed applications and smart contracts using Ethereum
- See how blockchain is used in crypto-currency, including Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Overcome technical hurdles and secure your decentralized IT platform
About the Authors
Joseph J. Bambara, Esq. CIPP/US, is a principal at UCNY, Inc., an international consulting firm. He has co-authored several books including OCM Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect Exam Guide, Third Edition.
Paul R. Allen is a principal of UCNY, Inc. He has co-authored several books, including OCM Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect Exam Guide.
Kedar Iyer is a software engineer who has worked with satellite systems, autonomous robotics, and blockchain technologies.z
Rene Madsen is an Enterprise Solutions Architect and software developer with a deep knowledge of blockchain.
Solomon Lederer, Ph.D. is a Founder of blockmatics.tech a blockchain training and consulting firm and has been working with and teaching blockchain technology and Ethereum since 2014.
Michael Wuehler is the Founder of Ethereum NYC and INFURA. He is a Blockchain Evangelist at ConsenSys, a leading blockchain venture production studio.
In this Book
Introduction to Blockchain
Business Use Cases
Technology Use Cases
Legal and Governance Use Cases
Technology on Ethereum
Fast-Track Application Tutorial
Ethereum Application Best Practices
Private Blockchain Platforms and Use Cases
Sample Application—Blockchain and Betting
Deploying the Sample Application—Blockchain and Betting