Fundamentals of Information Security: A Complete Go-to Guide for Beginners to Understand All the Aspects of Information Security
- 1h 52m
- Sanil Nadkarni
- BPB Publications
An Ultimate Guide to Building a Successful Career in Information Security
- Understand the basics and essence of Information Security.
- Understand why Information Security is important.
- Get tips on how to make a career in Information Security.
- Explore various domains within Information Security.
- Understand different ways to find a job in this field.
The book starts by introducing the fundamentals of Information Security. You will deep dive into the concepts and domains within Information Security and will explore the different roles in Cybersecurity industry. The book includes a roadmap for a technical and non-technical student who want to make a career in Information Security. You will also understand the requirement, skill and competency required for each role. The book will help you sharpen your soft skills required in the Information Security domain. The book will help you with ways and means to apply for jobs and will share tips and tricks to crack the interview. This is a practical guide will help you build a successful career in Information Security.
What will you learn
- Understand how to build and expand your brand in this field.
- Explore several domains in Information Security.
- Review the list of top Information Security certifications.
- Understand different job roles in Information Security.
- Get tips and tricks that will help you ace your job interview.
Who this book is for
The book is for anyone who wants to make a career in Information Security. Students, aspirants and freshers can benefit a lot from this book.
About the Author
Presently, I’m a Chief Information Security officer at SLK Global Solutions. I’m obsessed with technology and even call myself a security evangelist. I have published over 100 + articles in the realm of cyber security. I have acquired the privilege to compose for magazines like, computer weekly, tech-target, CIO INDIA Review, CISO platform and US mortgage banking. I’m slowly making my move towards seminaries like CISO Forum and Security Communities as a faculty. I have an extensive experience in building robust information security framework and foundation for IT/ITES/Banking across different geographies.
Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanil-n-95306b13/
In this Book
Introduction to Information Security
Domains in Information Security
Information Security for Non-Technical Professionals
Information Security for Technical Professionals
Skills Required for a Cybersecurity Professional
How to Find a Job?