Grow Leaders With a Virtual Development Program
- Gerhard Redelinghuys, Lindsay Fletcher
- Association for Talent Development
Today’s leaders—whether seasoned executives or first-time managers—need to be effective at guiding dispersed teams. That entails a new set of leadership capabilities for the virtual work environment and is where a carefully crafted virtual leadership program, built to match your company’s structure, industry, and needs can help. In this issue of TD at Work, Lindsay Fletcher and Gerhard Redelinghuys guide you in how to identify whether a virtual leadership development program is right for your organization and how to design a customized program for business impact. Further, they explain how to:
- Design and curate program content to bring it to life with the right modalities.
- Market and launch the program.
- Track and evaluate success.
Tools & Resources included in this issue are a results-focused program design template and a course catalog template.
In this Book
Grow Leaders with a Virtual Development Program