How to Kill the Scrum Monster: Quick Start to Agile Scrum Methodology and the Scrum Master Role
- 1h 10m
- Ilya Bibik
Implement Scrum or improve how Scrum works in your team or organization using this concise, sharp, and programmatic book. You will quickly learn what you need to know without getting confused with unnecessary details.
What You'll Learn
- Become familiar with Agile concepts and understand the path from Waterfall to the Agile Manifesto
- Understand the most commonly used Agile methodology―Scrum―and how it relates to eXtreme
- Programming and Kanban as well as to Lean principles
- Identify the challenges of the Scrum Master role and understand what this role is all about
- Know the stages of Scrum team development
- Embrace and solve conflicts in a Scrum team
Who This Book Is For
Anyone looking for a simple way to understand Scrum methodology
About the Author
Ilya Bibik is an experienced Scrum Master with more than 16 years of experience in the software development industry, including seven years in the Scrum Master role. He has a master’s degree in e-commerce and a bachelor’s degree in software engineering, and a teaching diploma. His professional background also includes software development, software project management, software quality management, software security, school teaching, and military experience with electro-optical technologies.
During his career in the software industry, Ilya has used software development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, and Waterfall. He has also worked in business in the areas of retail, wholesale, fashion, e-commerce, e-learning, real estate, manufacturing, ISO-9000, and rental property management.
In this Book
From Waterfall to Agile
Overview of Agile Methodologies
Agile Scrum Deep Dive
Scrum Master: What It's All About