iPad for Digital Photographers
- 2h 54m
- Derrick Story
- John Wiley & Sons (US)
Many photographers are turning to the flexible, easy-to-use tools of the iPad and relying on them to wear a variety of hats in their photography business. Whether portable portfolio, editing tool, payment-tracking system, or appointment calendar, the iPad melds together the best attributes of the cell phone and a laptop computer and this unique book highlights them all. With this helpful resource, you'll learn how to get the most out of your iPad to not only improve your business but also enhance your photography.
- Details how to use your iPad to schedule client appointments, accept payments, sign model releases, track business expenses, and more
- Teaches you how to take advantage of the hi-res display, cellular and WiFi connectivity, and powerful processor to increase efficiency
- Covers ways to use the iPad on location with on-the-fly editing techniques
- Offers suggestions for using the iPad as a backup storage device and how to use it in the studio
- Features a chapter on shooting movies with your iPad
iPad for Digital Photographers shows you how to leverage the strengths of the iPad to enhance your photography and your business.
About the Author
In 2005, Derrick Story launched The Digital Story and published his first podcast. The website is a platform for his passions: writing, photography, technology, storytelling, and exploration.
There's an ongoing joke in his family that no one can easily describe what he does for a living. Maybe this will help. Derrick watches how the world is changing, then tries to explain it to others.
In this Book
Adding Pictures to Your iPad
Organizing Your Photos
Editing Your Photos
Transferring from the iPad to a Computer
Transferring from the iPad to the Cloud
Presenting Your Mobile Portfolio
Shooting, Editing, and Sharing Movives
Taking Care of Business
Transporting an iPad and Camera
Tips for the Road Warrior