Laptops for Seniors In Easy Steps: For All Laptops With Windows 11, 8th edition
- 1h 40m
- Nick Vandome
- In Easy Steps Limited
Laptops are an excellent option for seniors: they can be used anywhere, and with wireless technology, to surf the web and to keep in touch. This 8th edition of Laptops for Seniors in easy steps will help you get started and then show you how to get more from Windows 11:
- Master the new Windows 11 interface.
- Explore apps for fun and for functional tasks.
- Use MS Teams for video chatting with friends and family, and those essential contacts.
- Set widgets of interest and stay up-to-date.
- Enjoy online shopping, watching movies and TV, editing and sharing photos, and more.
- Share your laptop without giving up privacy.
- Learn the new computer health check options and keep your laptop in tiptop condition.
Even shows how to avoid ergonomic injuries while using your laptop so that you can enjoy your new laptop for a long time!
About the Author
Nick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specializes in digital imaging and web authoring subjects. In addition to his writing, he also works designing websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and traveling abroad.
In this Book
Choosing a Laptop
Around a Laptop
Getting up and Running
Working with Apps
The Online World
A Digital Lifestyle
Sharing with Your Family
Networking and Wireless
System and Security