Let Us Python Solutions
- 1h 20m
- Aditya Kanetkar, Yashavant Kanetkar
- BPB Publications
Solutions to all Exercises in Let Us Python, Cross-check Your Solutions
- Strengthens the foundations, as detailed explanation of programming language concepts are given in simple manner.
- Lists down all the important points that you need to know related to various topics in an organized manner.
- Prepares you for coding related interview and theoretical questions.
- Provides In depth explanation of complex topics and Questions.
- Focuses on how to think logically to solve a problem.
- Follows a systematic approach that will help you to prepare for an interview in short duration of time.
- Exercises are exceptionally useful to complete the reader’s understanding of a topic.
Practice! That is what Python Programming is all about. To be able to master Python you need to practise writing a large number of programs in it. As you try to do so, you would find that there are multiple ways of writing any program. So you need to find out whether you have chosen the best way to implement your program. That’s where you would find this book useful.
‘Let Us Python’ contains exercises at the end of each chapter. Solving these exercises would help you build your Python skills. As you do so, many of you would feel the need for a trusted companion who will ratify your answers and programs. ‘Let Us Python Solutions’ will be that trusted companion. It will help you validate your answers and teach you how to write better Python programs.
What will you learn
- Data types, Control flow instructions, console & File Input/Output
- Strings, list & tuples, List comprehension
- Sets and Dictionaries, Functions and Lambdas
- Dictionary Comprehension
- Modules, classes and objects, Inheritance
- Operator overloading, Exception handling
- Iterators & Generators, Decorators, Command-line Parsing
Who this book is for:
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of Python programming language.
About the Authors
Through his books and Quest Video Courses on C, C++, Java, Python, Data Structures, .NET, IoT, etc. Yashavant Kanetkar has created, molded and groomed lacs of IT careers in the last three decades. Yashavant’s books and Quest videos have made a significant contribution in creating top-notch IT manpower in India and abroad.
Yashavant’s books are globally recognized and millions of students / professionals have benefitted from them. Yashavant's books have been translated into Hindi, Gujarati, Japanese, Korean and Chinese languages.
Aditya Kanetkar is currently working as a Software Engineer at Microsoft Corp., Seattle. Aditya’s current passion is anything remotely connected to Python, Machine Learning, Distributed Systems, Cloud Computing and C# related technologies.
Aditya was formerly at Oracle America Inc. in Redwood City, California.
In this Book
Introduction to Python
Decision Control Instruction
Repetition Control Instruction
Console Input Output
Modules and Packages
Classes and Objects
Intricacies of Classes & Objects
Containership and Inheritance
Iterators and Generators