Machine Learning: Master Supervised and Unsupervised Learning Algorithms with Real Examples
- 3h 12m
- Dr. Kamal Kant Hiran, Dr. Kamlesh Lakhwani, Dr. Ruchi Doshi, Ritesh Kumar Jain
- BPB Publications
The book offers the readers the fundamental concepts of Machine Learning techniques in a user-friendly language. The book aims to give in-depth knowledge of the different Machine Learning (ML) algorithms and the practical implementation of the various ML approaches.
This book covers different Supervised Machine Learning algorithms such as Linear Regression Model, Naïve Bayes classifier Decision Tree, K-nearest neighbor, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machine, Random forest algorithms, Unsupervised Machine Learning algorithms such as k-means clustering, Hierarchical Clustering, Probabilistic clustering, Association rule mining, Apriori Algorithm, f-p growth algorithm, Gaussian mixture model and Reinforcement Learning algorithm such as Markov Decision Process (MDP), Bellman equations, policy evaluation using Monte Carlo, Policy iteration and Value iteration, Q-Learning, State-Action-Reward-State-Action (SARSA). It also includes various feature extraction and feature selection techniques, the Recommender System, and a brief overview of Deep Learning.
What you will learn
- ● Perform feature extraction and feature selection techniques.
- ● Learn to select the best Machine Learning algorithm for a given problem.
- ● Get a stronghold in using popular Python libraries like Scikit-learn, pandas, and matplotlib.
- ● Practice how to implement different types of Machine Learning techniques.
In this Book
Introduction to Machine Learning
Supervised Learning Algorithms
Introduction to Statistical Learning Theory
Semi-Supervised Learning, Reinforcement Learning