Microsoft Word in easy steps
- 1h 56m
- Scott Basham
- In Easy Steps Limited
Microsoft Word in easy steps will get you up and running in no time, and then reveal all the clever features of this popular word processor. Learn all you need to know about:
- Creating, structuring and adding styles to your documents; text editing and formatting.
- Adding and editing pictures, graphics, videos, hyperlinks; and faster shape formatting.
- Working with equations, symbols and tables.
- Writing, sharing and collaborating on documents in real time and while on the move using different devices.
- Proofing, indexing, adding citations, and creating tables of contents.
- Reviewing and protecting your documents.
The must-have guide for all Microsoft Word newbies as well as for those needing to take their word processing skills to the next level!
In this Book
Finding Your Way Around
Editing in More Depth
Pictures and Graphics
Files and Settings
References and Mailings